Discover the Natural, Effortless Meditation Style You’ll WANT to Make a Daily Practice.
Thanks to growing scientific evidence, we now know that meditation offers measurable health benefits and makes life better in some very meaningful ways – from disease prevention and pain management to better sleep, emotional well-being, and stress relief.
But perhaps its most important (and sometimes overlooked) benefit is the rare and precious opportunity meditation affords us in the midst of our busy, noisy, and often chaotic lives – to practice silence and self-reflection as a means to knowing ourselves better.
In fact, it’s the surest and simplest pathway we can use to discover our fundamental nature, purpose, and essence . . . and gain a deeper grasp of who we are and why we’re here.
Why then, aren’t we all practicing meditation daily?
The trouble is we live in a time-starved, impatient culture that leads to overactive minds. So even if we do sit down to try meditation, we often find ourselves questioning what type of meditation to practice, whether we’re doing it long enough, and if we are doing it correctly.
Next thing we know, we can end up stressed out about the very thing that’s supposed to provide us with stress relief.
But what if there were a simple and effective meditation practice anyone could use to go beyond the mental prison of doubt, anxiety, and judgement we’re accustomed to – and gain access to an inner sanctuary of quiet, centered awareness.
In fact, world-renowned expert on mind-body medicine, Deepak Chopra, M.D., F.A.C.P., and his long-time friend and expert meditation instructor, Roger Gabriel, have teamed up to develop The Chopra Center’s Primordial Sound Meditation Course – a powerful, 6-session self-paced, online course to help you discover a natural, effortless style of meditation that you can easily integrate into your busy life and actually enjoy!
Once You Are Connected to Yourself, Optimal Well-being Comes Naturally
What’s become clear to Deepak and Roger, after teaching more than 10,000 people from all over the world to successfully meditate over the past 40 years, is that the simpler and more natural the meditation style is, the more successfully it fits within a modern lifestyle.
The meditation that works best, that feels easy, and that leaves you feeling peaceful is the one that makes you want to keep going.
That’s why in The Chopra Center’s Primordial Sound Meditation Course, Deepak and Roger will reveal simple-to-master tools and techniques to help you create an enjoyable daily meditation practice that fits into your life and schedule – so you’ll want to sustain it for years to come.
And you’ll receive six weeks of expert guidance so you can start experiencing its benefits sooner instead of worrying and wondering if you’re doing it right.
Here’s how it works . . . during The Chopra Center’s Primordial Sound Meditation Course, you’ll discover how to:
- Give up straining to concentrate or willing yourself to empty your mind – and relax into the natural flow of a simple and effective meditation process.
- Know exactly what it means when thoughts arise during your meditation practice – and how to instantly come back to center.
- Create a new and truer expectation around meditation that frees you to practice it more successfully – and enjoy it too!
- Establish (or deepen) a meditation practice that feels like a natural way of living – and use it as a powerful pathway to self-awareness and ultimately to living a more meaningful, satisfying, and joyful life.
Here’s a closer look at everything you’ll cover in just 6 sessions:
Session 1 I Principles of Meditation
- Discover how meditation can help you break free of conditioned patterns of behavior that prevent you from experiencing your full potential for fulfillment, joy, and well-being.
- Deepen your understanding of how meditation eliminates the chronic stress that is the underlying cause of illness, anxiety, insomnia, addiction, obesity, and diminished well-being.
- Let go of limiting thoughts about what is (and is not) possible for your life – and open to an expanded awareness of your true nature, which is pure and unlimited potential.
Session 2 I Origins of Primordial Sound Meditation
- Give up straining to concentrate or willing yourself to empty your mind — and relax into the natural flow of a simple and effortless meditation process.
- Know exactly what it means when thoughts arise during your meditation practice — and how to instantly come back to center.
- Create a new and truer expectation around meditation that frees you to practice it more successfully — and enjoy it too!
- Understand the origins of Primordial Sound Meditation and how you can tap into the wisdom of this 5,000-year-old tradition.
Session 3 I Mantra Instruction
- Receive your personal meditation mantra – calculated according to your birthplace, date, and time, and presented to you by Roger via a private, sacred, pre-recorded video ceremony.
Session 4 I Perfecting Your Practice
- Receive expert guidance on the practical aspects of meditation – including how to sit, when to meditate, how long to meditate, how to time your meditation, and how to handle interruptions and other experiences during your meditation.
- Discover Deepak’s soul questions to ask yourself before meditating – to help open you to the deepest levels of your being, connect to your true desires, and become aware of your unique purpose and gifts.
- Establish a beautiful practice for ending your meditation session by setting 4 intentions for your body, heart, mind, and soul – to help you live a life in higher consciousness.
- Experience inner silence, expanded awareness, and oneness with this universe – when you engage in an extended, guided Primordial Sound Meditation.
Session 5 I Deepening Your Practice
- Add a powerful intention-setting exercise to your meditation practice – and use it to move toward the fulfillment of your deepest desires.
- Master special stress-relieving practices you can add to your daily meditation – for when life gets particularly challenging.
- Experience a guided self-compassion visualization that will bring you back to center whenever you find yourself feeling overwhelmed or critical of yourself.
- Add a gratitude practice to your meditation – and use it as an immensely powerful force to shift your mood and open yourself up to the flow of abundance that always surrounds you.
Session 6 I Higher States of Consciousness
- Receive insights into the seven states of consciousness that create a path of spiritual development.
- Discover the art of recapitulation – and use it as a bridge to achieve higher states of awareness long after you finish the course.
- Make higher states of consciousness your everyday reality – opening new possibilities for physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- Experience a guided meditation using your Primordial Sound mantra – allowing yourself to drift into stillness and silence as you return to your natural state of wholeness, happiness, and love.
If you have any other questions, please see our Quick Facts page.
When you register, we’ll send you everything you need to take full advantage of the course, including:
- Access to a rich library of session resources, including exclusive access to more than 20 downloadable exercises, articles by Deepak, and powerful content featuring Deepak Chopra and Roger Gabriel.
- Exclusive access to 3 meditations – one featuring Deepak – all specifically designed for this course.
- Your personal mantra on a customized video made specifically for you – to support you with your Primordial Sound Meditation practice long after the course is over.
GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS
Our Better-than-Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
We’re so confident of the value that The Chopra Center’s Primordial Sound Meditation Course delivers that we offer a full, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee if you decide you want to cancel your registration within 7 days from your date of purchase.
You can even keep any bonuses you received – at no cost! That’s why we call it a better-than-money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Still have questions? Please visit our Quick Facts page to view our most frequently asked questions. If you have additional questions about the course or would like to place your order over the phone, call 760-496-3050 or send an email to email@example.com.