Learn to harness the power of intention to make more meaningful choices, expand your awareness, and fulfill your deepest desires.
Do you feel pulled in five directions all at once, while never feeling fully present? Do you run from one thing to the next daily, only to go to bed exhausted to wake up and do it all over again? Do you feel like there’s got to be a bigger purpose for your life if only you could swim through all the busy-ness to get to it?
In Living with INTENT, based on Mallika Chopra’s best-selling book of the same name, Mallika shares her personal journey and the wisdom she’s acquired over the years while looking for balance as a busy mom, wife, businesswoman, author, and speaker. Mallika and her featured guests, including her father, Deepak Chopra, will give you daily practices and experiential tools to help you refocus on what’s really important, and show you how to reconnect with your inner purpose and joy even amidst the go-go-go of everyday life.
Whether consciously or not, everything you do begins with intention. Learning how to make conscious intentions goes hand-in-hand with realizing your deeper purpose and puts you on a path to living with more meaning and present moment awareness. When you live with intent, you learn to consciously plant the seeds of your dreams, water them, and nurture them along the way. You learn to appreciate the gifts of the moment, and to stop, slow down, and take a much-needed breath.
Whether you’re a CEO, a full-time caregiver, an entrepreneur, or all of the above, Mallika will show you that rather than going through habitual routines and experiencing the accompanying feelings of guilt over never doing "enough," you can tune in to your true desires and use them to help guide your choices instead. By uncovering what is truly important to you, you can create a life powered by intention, helping you to live the life of purpose you’ve been dreaming of. You’ll learn to cultivate gratitude and self-compassion, connect with your inner joy, and live each day in a way that's more meaningful and authentic to who you truly are.
Each session in this in-depth course takes you through a piece of the I.N.T.E.N.T. action plan – Incubate, Notice, Trust, Express, Nurture, and Take Action – to expand your awareness and fulfill your deepest desires and purpose.
- Learn how to use the I.N.T.E.N.T. action plan (Incubate, Notice, Trust, Express, Nurture, and Take Action) to tap into your intuition, fulfill your desires, and create the life of your dreams.
- Let go of guilt about not “doing enough” and focus on what’s truly important to you.
- Release stress and emotional pain – and make space for clarity and well-being.
- Expand your awareness of your eating habits and your body’s signals so that you can make more conscious choices to support your health and happiness.
- Experience meditation as a powerful tool for physical, emotional, and spiritual transformation and learn how to share this practice with your family.
- Become inspired to embrace your purpose and journey, no matter how large or small it may feel.
- Embrace the blessing of uncertainty and find the courage to carve out a different path.
- Learn practices for cultivating gratitude and self-compassion, which are both essential to living with intent.
- Discover simple ways to create healthy, loving relationships with your family and the world beyond.
- Develop the ability to observe yourself without judgment and make conscious choices to fulfill your highest potential.
- Connect to the happiness that is always within you – and enjoy more play, fun, and lightheartedness in your daily life.
A Session-by-Session Course Overview
When you sign up for the journey of Living with INTENT you’ll be guided through the life-changing I.N.T.E.N.T action plan. Here’s a closer look at everything you’ll cover in just 7 sessions:
- Session 1: Intent – this session will give you a foundational understanding of the power of intention and how to connect with your true intents, which are the authentic expression of your deepest longings and desires. You'll discover the difference between egoic intents and non-egoic intents and how you can use micro intents to experience more peace, joy, and fulfillment every day.
- Session 2: Incubate – learn how to nurture your intentions. We’ll guide you to develop a meditation practice that will bring you to a deeper level of awareness and help you experience greater openness and receptivity.
- Session 3: Notice – discover how to pay attention to your internal dialogue and the messages of your body, as well as the clues, gifts, and opportunities the universe is sending you. Tuning into all of these messages will guide you in the direction of your true path and the fulfillment of your intents.
- Session 4: Trust – having confidence in your intuition and trusting that the universe is supporting your journey is one of the keys to living a spiritually fulfilled life. You’ll begin to trust your relationship with the universe through the practical wisdom in this session.
- Session 5: Express – in this session, Mallika will show you how to put your intentions out into the universe by writing them down, saying them out loud, and by sharing them with others.
- Session 6: Nurture – taking care of ourselves and supporting each other on our journey creates the loving atmosphere that allow positive intentions to thrive. Give yourself permission to try and fail, and to let go of the guilt that has been holding you back.
- Session 7: Take Action – and now for more fun! You’ll be guided in how to take practical steps to fulfill your intentions and to move forward with confidence in the direction of your dreams.
Led by Mallika Chopra, Living with Intent also features interviews and instructional footage with these special guests:
- Deepak Chopra, M.D. – mind-body healing pioneer and Mallika’s father
- Kimberly Snyder – nutritionist, yogini, and the New York Times best-selling author of Radical Beauty, co-written with Deepak Chopra, M.D.
- Suze Yalof Schwartz – founder and CEO of Unplug Meditation in Los Angeles
- Exclusive audio interviews with Dr. Dan Siegel, Dr. Andrew Weil, Marianne Williamson, and Dorothy Menzies
Take yourself on a soul-fulfilling journey of tuning into your intuition to fulfill your desires and create the life of your dreams. Start living with intent today.
If you have any other questions, please see our FAQ page.
Course Materials & Resources
When you register, you’ll receive everything you need to take full advantage of the course including:
- Access to a rich collection of resources including video lessons led by Mallika Chopra and featuring Deepak Chopra, M.D., Kimberly Snyder, and Suze Schwartz
- Exclusive access to guided meditations from Deepak Chopra
- Helpful, usable experiential practices and tools
- Downloadable exercises, supplemental readings
The Chopra Center’s Living with INTENT is a Self-Paced Online Course You Can Begin and Move Through at Your Own Pace.
GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS
Our Better-than-Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
We’re so confident of the value that The Chopra Center’s Living with INTENT Course delivers, we offer a full, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee if you decide you want to cancel your registration within 7 days from your date of purchase.
You can even keep any bonuses you received – at no cost! That’s why we call it a better-than-money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Still have questions? Please visit our FAQ page to view our most frequently asked questions. If you have additional questions about the course or would like to place your order over the phone, call 760-494-1688 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.